The“Day of the Rail” was launched for the first time last year. Throughout Germany, the entire rail industry presents itself with various events. We are also participating in this event and that twice:
|16.09.2023 from 10:00 to 18:30
|16.09.2023 from 10:00 to 17:00 Uhr
Berliner Chaussee 3
Come by and experience the world of track construction up close, be enchanted by our machines on display, and feel free to find out about career opportunities directly. Admission is free.
Railroad history within reach in Pasewalk:
- Our KRC 1200 within reach
- Explore the technology of a dual locomotive
- Exhibition div. Construction machinery & traction units
- Have you ever driven a road-rail excavator? – Here you have the chance!
- Experience the wide range of applications for drones
- Free guided tours of the engine shed
- Children’s carousel – fun for our little guests
- & viele weitere Attraktionen!
There is also a lot to experience in Tiefensee:
On the railroad premises in Tiefensee there are various devices such as e.g. mini-excavator, two-way excavator, locomotive, railroad wagon and track-laying machines available for viewing. Explore our High performance cleaning machine RM 95-700. Our experienced machine operators will be happy to answer all your questions about our machinery and career opportunities.